deathcheese deathcheese

Duuude!!

Freaking awesome!! God I think I just found a new love for midi-deathmetal music...make some more...and add some of those awesome vocals if you can....BUT...REMEMBER....always keep it funny

ROCK AWWWWWNNNN!!! *fades into the distance while headbanging*

Nasal Obstruction Nasal Obstruction

Hahaha!!! XD

I'm guessing it has a low score because people don't understand it's supposed to be a joke XD Anyways, you made me lol..l which I haven't done in almost 3 days now....

NASAAAAAL OBSTRUUUUCTIOOOOOOON!!! NASLAAA BLEAAAAAA!!!

DyingFuzi responds:

haha glad it made you laugh man! metal+loling is healthy =D

Fucking Metal (farcrydx) Fucking Metal (farcrydx)

Hurm...

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Gughgughgughgh *head smash* HAAAAAAAAA!!!! guhgughgughgughgugh!!!

Right, sorry, had to get that out of my system after listening to the song. Good job. 5/5 Headbangs

A Sunny Afternoon A Sunny Afternoon

Yup...

Repetitive but excellent beat otherwise. I would love the song that had this little piece in it somewhere...if the rest of the melody/rythm was okay, that is :P

4/5

Sirhc7000 responds:

Thx 4 the review. Once again, repetitiveness is the point however it is mah fault for making it....tooo repetitve, repetitive, repetitive.

But ya, I guess I can tell u where tha sample came from.

"Crusin' " by Smokey Robinson. <--- BTW I dont plan to profit 4rn dis beat so I hope its ok I used it.

[MS] - Stepping Stoned [MS] - Stepping Stoned

Excellent ambiance.

Dude, please tell me what program you are using for this. I've heard a bunch of people using different programs Acid, Ableton etc. but I have no idea where to find any classical instruments to use in those (i.e piano, violin, strings in general). Please answer!

Heli.

MackerelSalad responds:

For this one I used FROOT LUPS with some vst's.
Currently i use Ableton/Reason/Absynth/REAKTOR to make everything

--&amp;gt; Nashdel und Lygrtsam! &amp;lt;-- --> Nashdel und Lygrtsam! <--

Cool

Sounded more like a song you'd play in the background of some kind of movie where the protagonist from modern times is stranded in the medieval times. I think it's because of some of the more technoey parts. Oh well, that's my opinion.

WuSchell responds:

thanks for the review =)

-The Epic Battle v2- -The Epic Battle v2-

nice

I don't know. Hmm... sounds kinda like a Russian theme... What are you trying to imply with this song? Hmm?? :P Good music especially with the organs.

The Madstone v2 The Madstone v2

Sweet

I personally think that any of your songs sound very nice but this one caught my attention since it sounded original. Good Job, btw how the heck are you doing songs in 30 min??? I tried to do a simple loop in soundforge but it was completely dissonant so then I gave up on making music X(
Anyways, good job!!